Pictured Rocks Kayaking is Safely Open
On Friday, July 10th, Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer signed executive order 2020-147, which reiterates that individuals are required to wear a face-covering whenever they are in indoor public spaces or in crowded outdoor spaces. Pictured Rocks Kayak will be requiring all patrons to wear face-coverings on the tour boat starting Monday, July 13, 2020. This is a mandatory order and is not optional. We appreciate your cooperation and compliance with this current executive order.
We have implemented strict safety measures, received professional guidance on compliance, and revised our refund policy so you can go on a carefree adventure to experience the breathtaking, vibrant cliffs of Pictured Rocks.
- Reduced capacity for social distancing
- Continuous cleaning of all surfaces, both on and off the tour boat & kayaks
- Installed a new plexiglass partition at the front desk in our office
- Social distance markers on the floor to our office with designated “enter” & “exit” doors
- Sanitizer available, both on and off the tour boat
- Masks will be worn by our employees in the office and on the tour boat
- Tour guides will not be required to wear masks on the water as social distancing will be in place & so kayakers can hear instruction clearly
- Individuals are required to wear a face-covering whenever they are in indoor public spaces or in crowded outdoor spaces
- Refunds will be available up to 48 hours before the trip
- Request through our ticketing system or call us at (906) 387-5500
Gift Certificate Policy
- Planning to visit us sometime soon, but don’t know when?
- Feel free to buy yourself or a loved one a Gift Certificate.
- We’ll honor it for up to 2 years.
Information Regarding the Surrounding Area